- Install Google Chrome. Login. Everything is restored.
- Install Steam; it will resync all of your saved games.
- Have OneDrive installed and make sure My Documents is in there; that way all of your documents are exactly how you left them.
- If you have a second hard drive; then Steam, Origin and everything else will already be on there – simply reinstall Steam and Origin to your second hard drive and it will detect all of your games, without having to download them again.
- Install WinRar and AVG Free.
- Run Windows Update; let it restart.
Congratulations – your PC is like new and it took in all about 30 minutes – 20 of which didn’t require effort from you – it does it automatically!
All you need is a blank DVD or a USB stick, and o run the Media Creation Tool which is available FREE from Windows!
Enjoy your super fast computer!